Personal Interview To Self Discovery




Write these questions down and take the time to answer them. I call this Personal Interview. I did these years ago and it helped me discover who I really am and God's purpose and plan for my life.
1. What are my Talents?
2. What are my Hobbies? (Things I love doing)
3. What are the things I Love?
4. What are my Passions?
5. What are my Core Values?
6. What are my Admirations?
7. What are my Aspirations?
8. What are my Strengths?
9. What are my Weaknesses?
10. How can my talents, hobbies, and skills be transformed to add value to those around me and beyond
11. What is my Dream?
12. What is my Vision?
13. What is my Plan?
14. What is my Program?
15. What is my financial Strategy?
16. What is my source of Motivation?
17. What is the picture of my Role Model?
18. What do I think about Relationships?
19. What conclusion of my life do I Desire?
20. Who am I in Christ?
During these series we will discuss each of these questions above and give you an in-depth explanation of each of the terms used, guiding you towards knowing the right answers hence leading you towards answering the final question WHO ARE YOU?
So stay tuned
#RuthEgbe

No comments:

Post a Comment